World Mystery Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Mystery Database

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He did it !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning88
Admin
Admin
Lightning88

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-24

He did it ! Empty
PostSubject: He did it !   He did it ! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 am

The following is is story quoted from a nurse in Texas.

Quote :
She proceeded to tell me that there was a young gentleman who had been in that room who had died a rather gruesome death...evidently this man was slated to go home, but one night (around 4) the nurses heard a thump...the sound of someone falling...they rushed in the room, and this man was in the bathroom, central line out, and blood everywhere. They coded him, but he died right there in the bathroom. No one is sure why he pulled his line, or what had happened, but evidently the scene was a bloodbath. Horrible, horrible...now here comes the scary part. A few weeks later, a sweet little old lady is in that room and asks the nurse if someone had died in there. The nurse explained that this is a hospital, and it was likely that someone could have died. Well, the lady says, well, i think a young guy died in here....the nurses asks why, the lady responds "cuz he's talking to me." Aghhh!! Ok, I'm not making this up....this lady has a central line, triple lumen. The nurse goes in there and there is blood everywhere. One of her lines is cut. Not pulled out, but cut. There are no scissors in the room. The lady says "he did it." OHMYGOSH!! Even the doctors were trying to get a priest or something to come in and say some prayers in that room!!!
Back to top Go down
https://worldmysterydatabase.forumotion.net

He did it !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Mystery Database :: Paranormal :: Ghosts/Hauntings-
Jump to: