World Mystery Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Mystery Database

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to be a mod?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning88
Admin
Admin
Lightning88

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Want to be a mod? Empty
PostSubject: Want to be a mod?   Want to be a mod? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi, if your intrested in becoming a mod please tell us a little bit about yourself,what experiance you have etc. this thread is for entering your name into consideration for mod status and in no way means you will become a mod.

There are curently 04 Mod slots open.

Mod duties include,

Monitoring select portions of the forum to make sure the rules are followed acordingly. And reporting all violators to Admin for consideraion for banning.

Mods may:

Close select threads that get out of control.

Temporarly ban members for rule violations (24 hours)

Edit thread content (e.g spelling or graphic material)

Mods may not:

Ban any member for more than 24 hours without approval from Admin.

Watch for updates of mod info in the near future,thank you.

WMD-Admin
Back to top Go down
https://worldmysterydatabase.forumotion.net
computerboy0
computerboy0

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Want to be a mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be a mod?   Want to be a mod? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Dear Admins,

My name is Jeremy. I am 15, and live in The Netherlands. I am a good editor. I proofread documents, and correct spelling and grammatical errors. I can also decently find foul language in the Dutch and possibly German languages. Finally I am decent at web design and PHP programming.

The downside: I am 15, and have school and homework, and sometimes will not use the computer for 2-3 days.

Thank you for your time.

PS. If I do become a moderator, could it be of the Paranormal and/or Mysteries & Legends sections?

Last edited by computerboy0 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the last bit.)
Back to top Go down
Lightning88
Admin
Admin
Lightning88

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Want to be a mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be a mod?   Want to be a mod? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 am

computerboy0 wrote:
Dear Admins,

My name is Jeremy. I am 15, and live in The Netherlands. I am a good editor. I proofread documents, and correct spelling and grammatical errors. I can also decently find foul language in the Dutch and possibly German languages. Finally I am decent at web design and PHP programming.

The downside: I am 15, and have school and homework, and sometimes will not use the computer for 2-3 days.

Thank you for your time.

PS. If I do become a moderator, could it be of the Paranormal and/or Mysteries & Legends sections?

*Granted* your approved for Mod over the Para section. You'll receive a Pm shortly with details.
Back to top Go down
https://worldmysterydatabase.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Want to be a mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be a mod?   Want to be a mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to be a mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Mystery Database :: Help,Support/Etc :: Other/Misc-
Jump to: