World Mystery Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Mystery Database

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Photos...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravens Fourtune

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Paranormal Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Photos...   Paranormal Photos... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:01 pm

The Smoky Mountains
The old Baptist cemetery down the road from me has proved that even in daylight it still yields many “items of interest” this is the second time Barek and I have been to photograph the graves, this time we were met by a very sweet older lady who introduced herself as “Nosy Betty” the church clerk. Betty asked us if we were looking for a certain grave in particular, we told her no we like to photograph and study the history of the regional areas graveyards. Betty was kind enough to go us some of the history of this particular site, she also pointed to where her grandparents and parents were buried.
As Betty spoke so lovingly about them, all I could seem to wonder was where her spot was….
People in the Southern United States are very comfortable with their cemeteries and the fact that they to will one day rest where their family lies…
We thanked her for the background information and she went on her way to prepare evening supper, offered at every Baptist church on Wednesday in this region…

[img]https://2img.net/h/i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/Ba...nd/100_3210.jpg[/url][/img]
Back to top Go down

Paranormal Photos...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Mystery Database :: Paranormal :: Ghosts/Hauntings-
Jump to: